Structured play and free play all based on learning both educational and social. Enabling children to take on little step towards the big step of nursery education.
What is a playgroup?
A playgroup can allow your child the opportunity:
- To learn through play in a safe, stimulating environment
- To enjoy the company of other children
- To meet adults from outside the family
- To be in a group which values everyone, whatever their sex, age, race, or cultural background, whether or not they have disabilities
- To develop at her/his own pace, with plenty of adult support
- To grow in self-confidence by learning to choose from a range of occupations
Come and visit us our drop off playgroup during a session to find out more.